Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for "David Foster Carol of the bells " lms file 32 or 64 channel

Skin_N_ Bones

Looking for "David Foster Carol of the bells " lms file if anyone can share with me. 64 Channels only. No singing faces or  DMX or anything else. Just standard LOR controllers. Any help appreciated. Thanks community

I've done Carol of the Bells, but it was the Mannheim Steamroller version, not the David Foster one.  It's also for 32 channels, not 64, but you're welcome to it if you'd like it.

On 11/20/2020 at 8:59 PM, Capt Ike said:

I've done Carol of the Bells, but it was the Mannheim Steamroller version, not the David Foster one.  It's also for 32 channels, not 64, but you're welcome to it if you'd like it.

Hi,  I'd love to take a look at this carol of the bells.  I just have 16 basic channels on 2 tree faces.  If these arent singing, thats ok, I could just implement a little crazy light show to this song and work on singing to it next year.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell trade change or claim your property.  I will only use it on my house for my personal enjoyment.   Thank you as this is your property that I hope you are kind enough to share.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 5:45 AM, Rhizzlebop said:

Hi,  I'd love to take a look at this carol of the bells.  I just have 16 basic channels on 2 tree faces.  If these arent singing, thats ok, I could just implement a little crazy light show to this song and work on singing to it next year.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell trade change or claim your property.  I will only use it on my house for my personal enjoyment.   Thank you as this is your property that I hope you are kind enough to share.

Sorry, I've been super busy lately.  I'll send this to you tomorrow when I get home from work.

• The topic was locked