Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for tutorial or how to.. singing face convert to pixel

scubanimal

Hello,

I would like to switch to pixel strings for my singing faces.   But I have some nice sequences now that are the traditional lights.   I found a tutorial but lost it on how to convert from traditional light sequence to pixel strings.    Does anyone know how to find that tutorial or know how to convert old style singing face sequences to pixel singing faces? 

Thank you,

Ian

6 hours ago, scubanimal said:

Hello,

I would like to switch to pixel strings for my singing faces.   But I have some nice sequences now that are the traditional lights.   I found a tutorial but lost it on how to convert from traditional light sequence to pixel strings.    Does anyone know how to find that tutorial or know how to convert old style singing face sequences to pixel singing faces? 

Thank you,

Ian

Copy your LED sequence

Open the RGB rows to show the RGB individual colors and paste in a color of your choice. You can use all three or any combination to make 6 basic colors or you can use the color picker in the fade tool to select a custom color and insert the % values in the appropriate blocks. 

Remember 255 of any color = 100% on. In the color bicker you will have to figure out the percentage based on 255 since LOR 100% = 100% and those values are in the color picker.

I have never seen a video of, I have written the same thing before and as late as yesterday.

Just FYI

To go from RGB to LED open the RGB rows and copy only the Red row if its any color besides Green and Blue. If it is green or blue only select the appropriate row.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

JR,  Thank you!  I'm going to go try that.    

New question, You've mentioned you're still on S4, so I'm not sure if the option is there, but have you tried the Auto-sequence for faces in SuperStar?    If so have you figured a way to get that face out of the tree and into a standard singing face prop? 

Thank you!

7 hours ago, scubanimal said:

JR,  Thank you!  I'm going to go try that.    

New question, You've mentioned you're still on S4, so I'm not sure if the option is there, but have you tried the Auto-sequence for faces in SuperStar?    If so have you figured a way to get that face out of the tree and into a standard singing face prop? 

Thank you!

No, I do not do auto anything for sequencing.

Love SS just not a fan of auto sequencing. 

It is pretty fast once you get things set up but still a lot of work to clean up words. 

After the holidays my great friend James may be able to show you how. He has mastered it but only for matrix and ccr tree.

If doing normal prop singing faces I think manually is the best way, and I can do multiple singers at once. You cant do that with any of the software available. My method takes a day or less depending on the group. A soloist normally takes me a few hours.

After the holidays my free zoom class will restart.

JR