Light-O-Rama Forums

CTB16PC Controllers for sale

EARLE W. TALLEY

I picked up 5 - 6 controllers from a friend yesterday. He ask if I would sell them for him, these are GEN 2 controllers that I put together for him years ago ( 6-7 ) using the card assembled package from LOR. I will check them out and offer them at $100.00 plus shipping, I also have an EDM FM Transmitter for sale $150.00 plus shipping.  Pictures can be sent if needed.

Earle

I just pulled the controllers out of the tot box and there are 4 - GEN 2 and 2 - GEN 1 . The GEN 1 controllers I will offer them for $100.00 and I pay the shipping , the GEN 2  are $100.00 plus shipping. 

Earle

These items that I have listed above will only be shipped within the Continental US .

Thank You

Earle

Sorry for the delay , been out trying to get my mega tree up. Yes I have 2 - GEN 2 controllers left shipping est. would about $40.00 I normally refund any extra that is left and I pay if short.  If you want them send me a PM , if done tonight they will go out with Dcroc's tomorrow.

The GEN 1 controllers have been sold,  I still have 2 GEN 2 controllers for sale at $100.00 plus shipping within the Continental US .

I might be interested in one. I have a 16 channel g3 controller that has problems with a data port and it seems to be causing conflicts. I just got all set up last night over here in Lecanto and I'm running into problems with one of the controllers where channels are staying on when they shouldn't be. But then as soon as it comes on in another part of the sequence they turn back off. but then it happens again and it's not always the same channels where it turns on and freezes. This leads me to think it's a data problem.  It's happening on multiple sequences and I've already checked everything in the sequence check the channel configuration the whole nine yards. I've already switched out the data cable so that's definitely not the issue. The ports themselves are loose so I definitely think it's a jack issue. I think when my son helped me take them down last year he pulled on the data cables that's the only thing I can think of. So I definitely will need to replace the controller for now.. I don't know the first thing about fixing data ports. after the holidays I will send my original one in and get it repaired through Lor.

But in the meantime it looks like I'm going to have to buy a used controller. 

Edited by GriswoldStyle

I have 2 - GEN 2 controllers, if you want to come over and pick one up it saves on shipping charges. Going to send you a PM. 

Earle

• Like 1

At Cracker Barrel now in Ocala. Will be there hopefully around 5pm today. Just spending time with the wife and M.I.L.

Thanks