Light-O-Rama Forums

Thanks a lot 4th of July! You ruined Christmas!

rcraig

I lost all my Christmas decorations this year to a fire on the Fourth of July. I lost my computer with all my sequences and I’m looking for some help to get me back in the game for this year. I bought 4 talking trees and I bought 4 light o Rama control boxes. Anyone out there able to help with some sequences that I can use? I’m behind the 8 ball and time is running out. Thank you for reading this. Christmas lights must live on!

You don’t say which talking trees LOR RGB or the typical LED Faces

Also in the sequence sharing section I have about 300-400 shared.

If looking James Morris has all of my faces in his packages.

However to receive a sequence from us you must reply in our threads and include the statement that you can find with the sequence.

I can’t speak for anyone else but that is the way that James and I have it set up.

JR

I’m just using typical LED lights. No RBG or anything like that. 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

13 hours ago, rcraig said:

I’m just using typical LED lights. No RBG or anything like that. 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

You have to do a search and reply within the individual threads.

Sorry far to many people have abused our sequences. We don’t monitor other requests.

Look for my faces or James sequences which include my faces.

You will have to specify LMS only since you don’t have pixels.if you have a pro license that last statement doesn’t matter.

The statement you posted about sharing will copy paste perfectly.

JR

• The topic was locked