Light-O-Rama Forums

Ordered my 1st 16ch from WOW Lights

conrailpolice

Well after seeing these LOR's on youtube.com I started planning on getting in the LOR Family this summer and justed ordered a started set from Wow Lights , Very excited to get to work as soon as I get it. I started seq. back in july with the demo so that parts done with.

John

Hickory NC

John,

Congratulations on your first purchase. This is a great thing to get into as it's something your community can enjoy during the Christmas season and other holidays.

Good thing you have all your sequencing done, It's definitely crunch time.

And once you try S2 I can almost guarantee you won't go back.

Above all, have fun!

Mark

conrailpolice wrote:

Well after seeing these LOR's on youtube.com I started planning on getting in the LOR Family this summer and justed ordered a started set from Wow Lights , Very excited to get to work as soon as I get it. I started seq. back in july with the demo so that parts done with.

John

Hickory NC

No matter which starter kit you ordered start buying extension cords while you wait for your kit to get there. Ohh and don't stop buying extension cords. You have entered the world of "never enough"

conrailpolice wrote:

John Hickory NC

Well if you are really associated in anyway with conrailpolice, then you should lock yourself up in jail for being a drug user :shock: LOR is an addictive drug and maybe it should be illegal..... :( welcome to the club. I hope your results are good. Lots of people here ready to help solve issues you might have.

Ok I got it from UPS and got it working I checked with the seq.'s I already had and it works super.. THis is a Drug .. I'll be getting all my lights up this week and the shows start in a week or so....

Guest wbottomley

conrailpolice wrote:

Ok I got it from UPS and got it working I checked with the seq.'s I already had and it works super.. THis is a Drug .. I'll be getting all my lights up this week and the shows start in a week or so....

John.... good to see another North Carolinan here.