Light-O-Rama Forums

2 CMB24D V6 for sale with enclosures and power supplies and poles

LaughsBrightly

I bought two complete CMB24D controller setups this spring from a local decorator. Had this grand plan of starting into pixels, but that didn't happen (thanks 2012!)

One of these is a complete mounted unit with Cableguard CG1500 enclosure and 12V/30A power supply. This has 7 dangles which I believe are female. The other is the same as above, however there are 8 dangles and the power supply in the case died during a show so a HolidayCoro external 12v/33A/400w power supply was used. I am fairly certain this is the "WowLights Dumb RGB controller" as the decorator I bought them from had a lot of Wowlights stuff and it looks just like the picture on their website.

Testing that I did was was to hook both up to my show PC and verify they could both be seen from ether RJ45 port.  I also hooked up some dumb pixel RGB strands and verified I could change colors using the hardware utility. That's the extend of my knowledge and testing on these.

My preference would be to sell to a Southern Michigan/Northeast Indana/Northern Ohio decorator to avoid shipping, but will ship if someone is willing to pay the shipping.

$100 each or $175 for both. I'll throw in the poles for local pickup (only) and I'm willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance of Toledo, OH. Also quote happy to make a deal to include the 620 dumb pixels I'm selling in another post that go with them.

Please PM me for any additional pictures as the ones I have attached I was forced to use very,very low-res. I am happy to provide.

IMG_20201019_180709919-1.jpg

IMG_20201019_181230161-1.jpg

Edited by LaughsBrightly
mentioned the pixel sales post

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked