Light-O-Rama Forums

Light O Rama Cosmic Color Ribbon CCR150 For Sale

johnwood

Hi Everyone

I have 14 CCR150's for sale for $100 each. These are brand new, never used with the controller, power supply and ribbon. I just never got around to using them and my display went in a different direction. I only have 4 original boxes so I will ship them in a priority mail box. I will discount them if you want them all. They are listed on Ebay but feel free to contact me here if you want to buy them all. Thanks!

Jim

On 10/16/2020 at 7:17 PM, johnwood said:

Hi Everyone

I have 14 CCR150's for sale for $100 each. These are brand new, never used with the controller, power supply and ribbon. I just never got around to using them and my display went in a different direction. I only have 4 original boxes so I will ship them in a priority mail box. I will discount them if you want them all. They are listed on Ebay but feel free to contact me here if you want to buy them all. Thanks!

Jim

Are these the original CCB100-D 5V RGB Controllers that control 50 RGB bulbs per port{100 bulbs total, 50 per port} or something else?

They are the CR150D. They have the ribbon, controller and 12v power supply.

http://store.lightorama.com/cocori.html

User Manual:

http://www1.lightorama.com/PDF/CR150D_Man_Web.pdf

Thanks that helped a lot.   Not what I thought they might have been, if they'd have been CCB100-D older 5V units, I may have had an interest in them for use with a lot of older 5V RGB LOR Bullet Pixels I have, but no controller for them.  I wouldn't have used the ribbons if the controller would have been 5V and enclosed with everything to make it work like the CCB100-D Controller.

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked