Light-O-Rama Forums

AJR "BANG" sequenced

Thered1

Im doing it.  I have all the notes done.  Will share when its ready.  I was not doing the voices on this one.  

1 minute ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Im doing it.  I have all the notes done.  Will share when its ready.  I was not doing the voices on this one.  

I did the singers a few months ago

If you want them.

JR

2 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

My friend, I would love a copy once you are sharing.

JR

We are working on this song as well. Would you mind sharing your copy once its ready. Thank you in adavnce

dep.byoung@hotmail.com

I’m trading sequence for sequence these days.

Gonna see how it goes.

Anyone got any sort of RGB for this and I will trade faces.

JR

On 10/15/2020 at 10:44 PM, ItsMeBobO said:

Thanks for the share. As you know my internet is still messed up 

I was able to read your mesage but can’t get to it in my phone To reply. I can only see the most recent message from the phone.

Hopefully this feature will return to the forum.

JR

My pixel version is not ready to share yet.   If you want this regular AC channel one with three voices and the beats let me know via PM which contains the not public use, will not be posted or sold as your own declaration.   I do not send sequences via email so you dont need to include that or post anything in this thread.

I am also working on this one.  I had no idea this song was so popular.  The first time I heard it I knew that I had to sequence it into my Christmas show. 

• Like 1

This pixel version of Bang is using almost the exact same effects as the AC channel version.   The effects are multiplied out using AutoFlip.   Even the mouth movements are exactly the same.   Then I added some scrolling words.  Its a very simple sequence.

I am sharing this pixel one if anyone wants it.  Please PM me with the private use only declaration.   You do not need to post your email in this thread.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 10:20 PM, ItsMeBobO said:

This pixel version of Bang is using almost the exact same effects as the AC channel version.   The effects are multiplied out using AutoFlip.   Even the mouth movements are exactly the same.   Then I added some scrolling words.  Its a very simple sequence.

I am sharing this pixel one if anyone wants it.  Please PM me with the private use only declaration.   You do not need to post your email in this thread.

You know I will live a copy.

My show was destroyed by the hurricane yesterday 110 mph gusts and we have no power or any comforts so I know it won’t air until New Years.

This May be the only song needed for New Years LOL

I can’t get to My messages on my cell but you have my info.

Thank you my friend

JR

• The topic was locked