Light-O-Rama Forums

S5 Help Needed

Todd

Hello

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I just upgraded to S5, I made a preview & used instant sequencer to make a musical sequence for me, but after that I can play my sequencer in the sequencer & all the lights work on the preview but when I go to control the lights nothing happens, I do have the control light box checked, Also my sub sequence doesn't work either, is there a step I'm missing when bringing the instant sequencer into the sequencer.  This is all new a different for me I was using S4 before.

Thanks

Todd

Hows your networks and unit IDs

Also, it is very late to jump in to S5 IMO if you are really good in S4 you may want to consider making the jump after this Christmas. Most people pack everything up and wait until the next holiday season to open it all back up. Def cant do that with S5 until you get really versed at it.

JR

Assuming you want to stay with S5,... in order to control lights, just like in S4, you need the control panel loaded and connected to the right com ports.   Check the network utility is setup right.   Then launch LOR and make sure it connects before starting sequencer.    Of course, make sure your preview channels match your configuration.   Hardware utility is a good way to do that.