Light-O-Rama Forums

More info

james morris

What the different compression or not for running show i have it check but I never selected compress sequence when I made them Im lost need info 

1 hour ago, james morris said:

What the different compression or not for running show i have it check but I never selected compress sequence when I made them Im lost need info 

The difference is in how fast the show{sequence[s]} loads, compression loads quicker than a NON-Compressed sequence.   It shines best when you use the Load All Sequences before any are used option, but works very well in all options for show use.

Ever since compression was introduced to the software, I've always used it.  But it's really all just a matter of your preference and how fast a sequence loads during show time.

That's essentially it.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:13 AM, james morris said:

How do I get a save file from the verifier have some errors can't find it 

If I recall, I just loaded the file I saved from the Verifier into Windows Wordpad software.  I had to select show all files to locate the file I had saved.  I forget what verifier uses as an extension on the file when you save it.  But I believe I was able to load it into Wordpad and browse through it.

Tip: Notepad++ (windows only: Free ) is great text editor for looking at a  log or CODE as it parces and colorizes the display