Light-O-Rama Forums

Added prop sequence assistance

mjchawks11

Fell for the Summer Sale excitement and think I bit off more than I can handle at this very moment. 

I added both a pixel tree and a singing tree, and have realized that I am way over my head in sequencing/converting my current sequences to incorporate the new items. 

I have been running a 32 channel setup and now have to incorporate the new props. 

I am hoping that someone can assist in Christmas sequences for this set up. 

I am willing to compensate for assistance, though free for the good of man contributions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanking in advance, 

Michael

For the pixel tree I use SuperStar add on.  To use the Intensity feature (makes adding Pixel sequences to regular LOR sequences easy) you will need to upgrade to Pro and purchase the correct license version for the number of pixels you have.

There are a whole lot of folks on here that know so much more than me.  I am sure many will chime in.  

Best wishes.  

5 hours ago, mjchawks11 said:

Fell for the Summer Sale excitement and think I bit off more than I can handle at this very moment. 

I added both a pixel tree and a singing tree, and have realized that I am way over my head in sequencing/converting my current sequences to incorporate the new items. 

I have been running a 32 channel setup and now have to incorporate the new props. 

I am hoping that someone can assist in Christmas sequences for this set up. 

I am willing to compensate for assistance, though free for the good of man contributions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanking in advance, 

Michael

LOR sells the Singing Faces for their Quartet as well as the house sequences as well.

If you need help setting up your LOR singing trees feel free to ask. may be best to shoot me a PM because I have a lot of info.

You can also find a lot of the info within the threads where I assisted others.

JR

• The topic was locked