Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing RGB Floods in S5

wensteve

In S4 I sequenced my RGB floods in Sequence Editor and had them on the same network as the rest of my regular controllers. Can I do that in S5 or do they need to be on their own enhanced network? When I try to add motion effects it gives me this error:

The following items have motion effects that cannot be played because they are on an LOR network that is not enhanced.
Either disable controlling lights, update the Prop Definition, update Network Preferences, or remove the motion effects.

When I try to sequence them they are always on white....no colour.  

What am I missing?

To do motion effects the controller needs to be capable of operating on an enhanced network. Even if it is not regular sequencing is fine on a non enhanced network. My floods are on LOR DC controllers on a non enhanced network, I just don't use ME on them.

In Preferences do you have Split Channels into RGB and do you have Channel Level turned on for the floods in the grid view. 

Motion effects always show as all white in the grid motion rows.

Preferences is showing Split Channels into RGB and now I am looking for channel level in grid view

My error, doesn't seem to be there for my floods, I guess because they are not Enhanced.

You should be able to see the RGB chans just like S4 though and sequence them pretty much the same using intensities or the color tool.

I must be missing something, when I sequence them with colour and then test them by clicking the control lights, all the floods are white.

1 hour ago, wensteve said:

I got it, in prop definition I was choosing RGB Pixels instead of RGB dumb

That would cause all kinds of issues for you!