Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Scheduler and Editor Question

chowell

OK, so my short Halloween show tonight includes 2 songs followed by 5 minutes of static animation filler. Will the show automatically start over after that 5 minutes is up, or do I need to add a loop. My show is scheduled from 6pm-9pm so does that mean it will indeed just keep starting over?

Thanks in advance.
Corey

chowell wrote:

OK, so my short Halloween show tonight includes 2 songs followed by 5 minutes of static animation filler. Will the show automatically start over after that 5 minutes is up, or do I need to add a loop. My show is scheduled from 6pm-9pm so does that mean it will indeed just keep starting over?

Thanks in advance.
Corey

Corey,

The show will repeat for the duration of your schedule.

So, if you have 'halloween.lss' scheduled to run from 6pm-9pm, it will repeat the contents of halloween.lss during that time.

Well, sort of. Probably. It depends what you mean, and how you have your show set up.

If you have all three of these sequences in the "Musical" section of your show, then yes, basically they will just keep playing over and over until the scheduled end time of your show.

But this isn't really the same as your show "starting over". For example, anything in the "Startup" section of your show will only play at the scheduled start time; anything in the "Shutdown" section will only play at the schedule end time.

Thanks guys! Yeah, I had it set up correctly and it ran just fine. Not bad for a 2 hour last minute cramming session to set up a small halloween show. More of a test run for Christmas, but it turned out OK.