Light-O-Rama Forums

Error loading sequence

Brian Leske

its a LOR I sequence, when I load into LOR II (2.0.16) This is what I get.

It tells me...Invalid condensed event type(0) in file C:....where ever i put it. I tried the back ups ..same thing. I did not try it in LOR I. ( It probably works fine in LOR I). I have many others to choose from, so its not a big deal. Just checking to see if anybody else ran across that problem?

It sounds like your sequence file is corrupt. Could you please send me a copy of it? I might be able to fix it, although I can't promise so, and in any case, I'd like to take a look at exactly what's wrong with it.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Has the cause of this error ever been determined? I have seen this as well since going to 2.1.6, though I'm not necessarily implying that this version has anything to do with the error.

Brian's file was corrupt. I don't know what caused it to become so.

If you send me a file that this occurs on, I'd be glad to take a look at it, and I may be able to fix it (although I can't promise that).

I found a back up of that file that was corrupt and I turned it into a LOR Version 2 file and then it worked. So something got corrupted the first time (and 2nd try) but for some reason the third time went. So make sure to back up before you try and if it doesn’t go the first time...try again. But this is what worked for me. Hopefully it works for you.