Light-O-Rama Forums

trouble with sequencing

Willow wonderland

Good evening everyone. I was wondering, in order to use SUPER STAR do i have to purchase the program. I am trying to do all my sequencing blind, and i am aware that if you select a song, the software will read it, and create a sequence for you. I am aware that i will have to tweak it a bit, but i was wondering about preset show sequences that i can play with. TIA. 

J. 

Yes, SuperStar is an add on to the LOR suite of programs.  It is included in a standard download and installation, but in order to use it you need to purchase it.  the only exception as I understand it is if you purchase sequences from SuperStarLights.com, you can use those without purchasing the program.

As for the Auto sequencing, yes, it will function, but manually you can do better IMHO.  You still need to give it some guidance on what to do.

51 minutes ago, Willow wonderland said:

I am trying to do all my sequencing blind,

As in you are blind?  That is tough to do with such a visual platform.

SS is not quite as "easy". I have never figured out any of the auto sequencing features in SS. Though I do like to manually crank them out.

My friend above knows a lot about SS.

My great friend James also knows a lot about SS and the auto and instant sequencing. 

JR

Not blind as in visual, silly!. I am so close to where i need to be, just the simple sequencing is mind blowing. Could you forward this post to them so i could possibly pick their brains. I am here all day working on it. TIA

14 minutes ago, Willow wonderland said:

Not blind as in visual, silly!. I am so close to where i need to be, just the simple sequencing is mind blowing. Could you forward this post to them so i could possibly pick their brains. I am here all day working on it. TIA

I have asked my great friend, I will let you know. We are pretty busy at this time of year.

JR

32 minutes ago, Willow wonderland said:

Send James Morris a PM - he said he will help you

JR

I am not sure how to PM in the forum,, I can be reached at MGKWAND@YAHOO.COM

10 minutes ago, Willow wonderland said:

I am not sure how to PM in the forum,, I can be reached at MGKWAND@YAHOO.COM

I will send you a PM, you will see the envelope in the top right corner show a 1 click on the envelope. Its just like an email

Give me one min

JR

• The topic was locked