Light-O-Rama Forums

Connector O-Rings

ShayneT

Look in an Auto Parts store or HD/ Lowes etc. In the plumbing dept. Normally you will have to buy an assorted pack.

You may find some in the bins where all of the odds and ends are. Since I have an auto parts store about 2 miles away I purchased a few I lost there.

JR

• Like 1

ACE Hardware 👍

Once you know the size, they can order a 10 pack. (if they don't have it already. The store I worked at split 10pks for normal sales.)

BUT aren't these (lighting cables) RED. that is a different material (i think, softer)?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheDucks said:

ACE Hardware 👍

Once you know the size, they can order a 10 pack. (if they don't have it already. The store I worked at split 10pks for normal sales.)

BUT aren't these (lighting cables) RED. that is a different material (i think, softer)?

Any gasket better than nothing. My replacements are black or green haven't failed. I lost some a long the way while disconnecting or just carrying the props while connectors dangle.

I do have an over abundance of red ones now thanks to Ray  Wu pigtail issues along with  me pushing the wrong button in Amazon and getting the wrong nodes from Paul and having to cut and replace. My trips to find them locally will not occur for decades. LOL

ACE is really good about having hard to find stuff though. The only place I could find Red Devil pipe cleaner when needed.

JR

Thank you to all who offered suggestions. I tried HD but they had variety packs. But it did give me an opportunity to identify the size. With that  I found these on Amazon - Size 10 Silicon O Rings. Came in today and fit nice and snug.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked