Light-O-Rama Forums

Moving Heads with Rain Domes Package

kcurryb7

If you want to be the talk of the town then these light are for you.

I am selling my DMX moving heads as I will be moving and the  HOA where i'm going will not allow these big displays. They have only been used for couple of nights for my display the last 2 years. Very little hours on the lights

These are the same type of domes and light that are used for many outdoor venues. I have many more pictures that I can email if interested.

Here is  what I have

Qty 2 280W Beam & Spot Moving Head Lights

Qty 2 Outside rain proof domes with mounting brackets

Qty 2 DMX cables 50 feet each

Qty 1 DMX IDMX1000 with enclosure

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED AND BUYER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for that. I'm located in central New Jersey. I do have the boxes for the lights

Price is open for negotiation but I will tell you that I did pay a lot including shipping from China

As you can see I paid $1560 for the light and Domes and then add another $1300 for duty, taxes and shipping from over seas. Not asking for the full price but I'm not going to give it away for free.

IMG_4785.JPG

invoice with bank of china (002).jpg

• Like 1

You have my interest.   But I would have to see more about the capabilities for this exact model and its current new cost. 

3 minutes ago, ItsMeBobO said:

You have my interest.   But I would have to see more about the capabilities for this exact model and its current new cost. 

https://mgolight.en.made-in-china.com/product/aXqntHWCAKkS/China-Disco-Beam-Spot-Wash-10r-280W-Robe-Pointe-Rotating-DMX-Moving-Head.html

7 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Interesting that your link showed 240V and the OP's data sheet showed 110-240V AC. This is important to most users in North America (unless they are willing to run a special (240V)  circuit to the location. Then there is a minor issue: Most 240V countries earth (Neutral) the Blue leg. in the US, both are 120V above ground. (should not really matter if the design is decent.)

15 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

Interesting that your link showed 240V and the OP's data sheet showed 110-240V AC. This is important to most users in North America (unless they are willing to run a special (240V)  circuit to the location. Then there is a minor issue: Most 240V countries earth (Neutral) the Blue leg. in the US, both are 120V above ground. (should not really matter if the design is decent.)

Look further down the list, the input voltage is 100-240.

Edited by Mr. P

If you can send me a direct message with you email address then I will send the pdf of the booklet for the lights. I also have many more pictures that I can send. I had these units connect to 110 volt and you can also inter link both enclosure together and power both light and fans with one cord. These enclosures have 2 built in fans that keep the units cool.

Thanks,

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

I'm surprised the new HOA will prevent you from doing Christmas. I live in a POA which is just like an HOA and they love Christmas. Our shows or home decorations tend to bring notoriety to the neighborhood which usually increases home values/sales. Homes in my POA usually sell with in a few days to even a few hours! You could petition the HOA to relax whatever rule they have. Would you care to tell us, whom and where they are? Our "Covenants" are not much different than most but we're not "draconian" either.

On 9/16/2020 at 4:30 PM, kcurryb7 said:

Lights are still available for sale

Thanks

Kevin

You should ask your neighbors and ask for an exemption. If they do not grant it, attend a HOA meeting with some neighbors. remember HOA administrators are normally elected in. Have a voice, don't cave over the HOA by-laws at face value.

As mentioned above, with everything going on in the world everyone should welcome the joy of lights.

JR

On 8/20/2020 at 2:26 PM, ItsMeBobO said:

If they are the ones above, they seem pretty nice.

I tried to buy some from a member a couple months ago and he said shipping was a killer but I would have paid S/H.

JR

Putting out one last message for these units.

$1000.00 takes them all. That is over a 50% cut from what i paid for them. Buyer responsible for shipping or pickup in NJ

• The topic was locked