Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR hobbyist self-assenble and D-light

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well, the LOR wiki says this:

15:50, 5 February 2006 (CST) - The ESTIMATED price for this component is $139. This is NOT a firm price, and may very well cost less or more.

That's probably speculation but I hope it's true because that's a good price. I would probably assume that it will cost more than D-lights, but I just hope it's close enough to justify the difference.

Guest guest

I hope the balence and profit is good for Dan so that it is cheaper then D-lights (I am not against d-light I am supportive of Light-O-Rama!) [PM if you want my thought on d-light VS LOR DIY] The LOR wiki... I need to see what else is new their!

--Daniel L

Guest guest

rockyct wrote:

Well, the LOR wiki says this:

15:50, 5 February 2006 (CST) - The ESTIMATED price for this component is $139. This is NOT a firm price, and may very well cost less or more.

That's probably speculation but I hope it's true because that's a good price. I would probably assume that it will cost more than D-lights, but I just hope it's close enough to justify the difference.

That price was put down by me as a result of a post by Dan some months ago. It's the best information that we (the user community) have at this time.

Guest guest

rockyct wrote:

Alright. BTW, does anyone know if the self assemble boards will be sold at the "April" sale?

I would guess "yes" due to the recent posting of the assembly manual here. We will know very soon!

Jeff