Light-O-Rama Forums

Motion Effect Slider Values Randomizing Upon Edit - Bug?

Aubrey

Possible Bug in 5.4.2, or someone please tell me what I'm clicking something incorrectly:

When I create a motion effect and click okay, it looks like my "Original Effect" picture. If I double click back into it without doing anything in between ("Playback" source button clicked), the effect is fine. If I go double click on any other motion effect to edit that one then come back to my original one, the effect parameters magically change themselves ("Second Click.jpg"), and not even to anything relating to what's before or after it (I thought maybe it was trying to help me "fill" at first). If I click cancel, then double click on that same effect again without first clicking on a different effect to edit, it goes back to normal ("Third click"). {I also recorded my screen as a video if anyone needs to see but it was too large of a file to attach to the post}. After trial and error (hence the above paragraph), I figured out the solution is just to click cancel the first time I go to edit then double click back in, but if there's a specific reason anyone may know if that's causing my first click to randomize the slider mode starts and ends, please let me know!

Thank you!

LOR Bug Original Effect.JPG

LOR Bug Second Click.JPG

LOR Bug Third Click.JPG

Yes, I believe that only happens where you have custom transitions. That bug has been fixed and will be part of the next release.

Matt