Light-O-Rama Forums

ISO POP SEQUENCE

LightingOnOsakuie

Hey guys,

I'm looking far and deep for a sequence for Ed Sheeran's "Perfect". Preferably 16 channel. I plan to set up my display early this year, and use the Ed Sheeran sequence to propose to my girlfriend. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. 

Best Wishes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LightingOnOsakuie said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking far and deep for a sequence for Ed Sheeran's "Perfect". Preferably 16 channel. I plan to set up my display early this year, and use the Ed Sheeran sequence to propose to my girlfriend. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. 

'

Best Wishes

This would be the perfect occasion to sit down and crank out a sequence to learn from. Then you could say "i sequenced this just for you".

Even if you get a donor sequence you will have work to do.

If you do not understand how to sequence you could always sit through one of my zoom singing face classes. It's free and we cover a lot more than just faces. Faces is the key but some people learn other tricks or built in features they didn't know about. 

They are normally every Saturday at 6:00 pm Central Time however I will have to bump it up this week to Friday night or early Saturday or take the week off. Have family plans.

If this is something you'd like to go over sign up in my class thread or PM me.

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

This would be the perfect occasion to sit down and crank out a sequence to learn from. Then you could say "i sequenced this just for you".

Even if you get a donor sequence you will have work to do.

If you do not understand how to sequence you could always sit through one of my zoom singing face classes. It's free and we cover a lot more than just faces. Faces is the key but some people learn other tricks or built in features they didn't know about. 

They are normally every Saturday at 6:00 pm Central Time however I will have to bump it up this week to Friday night or early Saturday or take the week off. Have family plans.

If this is something you'd like to go over sign up in my class thread or PM me.

JR

Thanks for the quick response! I'm hoping and praying to find a donor sequence, since sequencing takes such a long time due to my procrastination. I would love to sit in on one of your classes. Please let me know how to sign up..

Thanks

BK

1 hour ago, LightingOnOsakuie said:

Thanks for the quick response! I'm hoping and praying to find a donor sequence, since sequencing takes such a long time due to my procrastination. I would love to sit in on one of your classes. Please let me know how to sign up..

Thanks

BK

You can reply in the threaded linked below or send me a private message. I will need your email address to send you the files you will need. However since you probably wont be attending to learn faces we can get you started without a face sequence. I'm usually setting up everything about 5 pm my time and can help you build your channel config to help you sequence non faces.  Normally I would take the time now but I am swamped with sequences for various people but on my class days I have no other plans.

Really wont take as long as you think with only 16 channels. You may be suprised.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked