Light-O-Rama Forums

A few sequences

Amie

Here are a couple of sequences I did last year. They are just standard run of the mill christmas songs, nothing fancy. But anyone is welcome to use them and I hope you enjoy them. I have moved up to 92 channels this year and hope to be able to share them next season.

I will try and post the YouTube video, but my videos didn't turn out too good and my husband took down the lights before I had a chance to take another video of them. (I guess we should work on that communication thing.)

Okay, so I can't download my songs because of the size. So I'm just going to download the lms files. I'd be glad to email the songs if you send me your email address.

FumFumFum

Attached files fumfumfum.lms

Amie, can you list the artist and versions for each of the songs, much easier to match the files with the music.

Cheers

Daryl B.
aka grump010

I can try to track the artist down, but not sure I can find all of them. The problem is, they are mostly from those cheap $1-$2 CD's you get at Target after Christmas with tons of christmas songs on them. I'll see what I can do.

Amie,

I've shared some of my sequences this year, too. I wish everyone believed in sharing. What I did was asked for the email addresses of those that were interested. So, if you could please send me your copies of the music that you are using for your sequences to my email addresses and the addresses of all that are requesting it, that would be very helpful and we would all be greatful.

Every couple of days you combine all the requests into an email for each song. I'll trade your music for the music for my sequences.

bossgroove@bellsouth.net

Everyone should have received copies of the songs. If you haven't please pm me and let me know. Make sure you check your spam folders if it doesn't show up in your inbox. Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.

Let me know if you have any problems.

grump010 wrote:

Amie, can you list the artist and versions for each of the songs, much easier to match the files with the music.

Cheers

Daryl B.
aka grump010

Currently, the only one I know for sure is FumFumFum is sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I'm still trying to track down the others. I'm sorry I don't have the CD's floating around right now. But if you pm me your email address, I can send you the MP3 files.