Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for rock, metal sequences to buy

mavrick331

Hello all,

I posted a similar thread years ago with no response.   I started 7 or 8  years ago with 16 channels and now we are running 112 channels with 35k in lights (nothing like some of the folks here)  Thank god my yard is small...  I basically run 2 shows in one, about a 25 minute light show (mostly TSO) and 35 minutes static lights with a few hand made props and 64 inflatables with classic xmas music running.  The static show drops automatically when the light show starts, then automatically goes back to static.  Our hip roof is covered in lights with 6  arches over the driveway and 22 hoops surrounding the property.

Back to the reason for this post,  Many of my regular "customers" wondered if we could do a Friday night 30 minute rock show to lights (myself included)  I cat find anything on the web, I've been watching YouTube video's on sequencing, but even newly retired i don't have the patience...

Thanks in advance, Rick

13 minutes ago, mavrick331 said:

Hello all,

I posted a similar thread years ago with no response.   I started 7 or 8  years ago with 16 channels and now we are running 112 channels with 35k in lights (nothing like some of the folks here)  Thank god my yard is small...  I basically run 2 shows in one, about a 25 minute light show (mostly TSO) and 35 minutes static lights with a few hand made props and 64 inflatables with classic xmas music running.  The static show drops automatically when the light show starts, then automatically goes back to static.  Our hip roof is covered in lights with 6  arches over the driveway and 22 hoops surrounding the property.

Back to the reason for this post,  Many of my regular "customers" wondered if we could do a Friday night 30 minute rock show to lights (myself included)  I cat find anything on the web, I've been watching YouTube video's on sequencing, but even newly retired i don't have the patience...

Thanks in advance, Rick

Rick

Have you looked at holiday sequences dot com? he has some non christmas stuff, I am not a rock or metal kind of listener but I believe he has something you may like, look under patriotic and the other non christmas  headings he has. holidaysequences.com is the address or just google him.

Keith

Edited by Kapkirk
clean up

6 hours ago, mavrick331 said:

Hello all,

Thanks in advance, Rick

Search for my great James Morris and my sequences, we have a lot of old rock not sure of what you call metal but take a look.

If you dont find any you are looking for feel free to shoot me a pm and we can discuss.

All of our publicly shared sequences listed are free.

JR

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, KBK said:

Jr.  How do we look at your sequences? 

Thanks 

I have not forgotten about your request.

What does your question mean?

JR

No problem my friend.   Like you had said go through yours and James sequences.    I didn't know if you had a list on your page or you meant just scroll through and see?   

2 hours ago, KBK said:

No problem my friend.   Like you had said go through yours and James sequences.    I didn't know if you had a list on your page or you meant just scroll through and see?   

Yes, if you look through the sequence sharing or search for a particular song 99% if we have it, it has been shared.

We have done a lot of old school rock.

Hoping tonight things can smoothen out since it’s to hot for me outside to work on my props.  So I can fill some of the sequence request that are pending.

Was outside today 103 deg moving stuff around and won’t do that again on a hot barn.

JR

• 2 months later...

Sorry for my very late response, I had forgotten I posted this.  We have been setting up the show for 2 weeks already, which jogged my memory.   I'll take a look at the responses, thanks Rick.    

Can't wait for my wifes's Halloween stuff  to get out of the way....lol

• The topic was locked