Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas songs during these times

Star Lord

Do any of you listen to Christmas songs during these times?  I know quite a few of our members have display lights during this time.  I have been listening to Christmas tunes On iHeartRadio on the weekends to help take the edge off a little. Just a curious question. 

2 hours ago, Star Lord said:

Do any of you listen to Christmas songs during these times?  I know quite a few of our members have display lights during this time.  I have been listening to Christmas tunes On iHeartRadio on the weekends to help take the edge off a little. Just a curious question. 

Yes, and I just took my Covid show down a couple weeks ago.

Been sequencing my fingers off as usual.

JR

Oh Yes,  I have been off work since early March for covid,the shop is closed and I guess longer now that south Florida has raging cases and all the ICU'S are full. 

So more time for Christmas, I am adding a lot this year. I have been working on the" Believe" song from Polar express,   HMMMMMM I am up to 2 Min 53 seconds and I have heard it about 875 times.   The living room floor is covered with lites, wire trees and controllers.  I have been listening to many songs and picked out 4 more songs to sequence,  golly ! Thinking of using JD MC Pherson's song "Bad Kid", give a listen let me know what ya think , he has some clever Christmas music.

Hope everyone is being safe and is healthy  !

David

2 hours ago, DLH lites said:

Oh Yes,  I have been off work since early March for covid,the shop is closed and I guess longer now that south Florida has raging cases and all the ICU'S are full. 

So more time for Christmas, I am adding a lot this year. I have been working on the" Believe" song from Polar express,   HMMMMMM I am up to 2 Min 53 seconds and I have heard it about 875 times.   The living room floor is covered with lites, wire trees and controllers.  I have been listening to many songs and picked out 4 more songs to sequence,  golly ! Thinking of using JD MC Pherson's song "Bad Kid", give a listen let me know what ya think , he has some clever Christmas music.

Hope everyone is being safe and is healthy  !

David

I know this song. It will make a great singing face song. Will have to add it to my growing list.

JR

• The topic was locked