Light-O-Rama Forums

Short Audio Repeat at end of Sequence

Mclaptop

I am having a problem at the end of my sequence where a short mini-second repeat or restart of the song occurs. The entire sequence plays fine and ends as I expect, however, this mini-second problem occurs.

The audio blip does not appear on the song track or the orginal. I have turned on the wave file to view in LOR2 and nothing shows up. It appears to do the small repeat of the beginning of the song and it repeats wherever I begin the selection (start of song or start of selection).

Any thoughts or ideas.

Thanks,

Warren

Have you looked to see if you have a "Loop" in the sequeuence. I seem to recall a problem I had a couple years ago where I had a loop in the sequence and had extra time at the end of the song. I would have thought that the loop would continue playing it over and over, but it didn't. Something weird was going on with that loop thing that I had in there by accident. This is not likely your problem as it would be obvious to see the loop at the top, but thought I would mention it just in case.

Of more importance, are you using MP3 or WAV? Try using a WAV file for sequencing.

Do you mean that, in the Sequence Editor, you set the play range to something other than "full sequence" (for example, "visible screen"), and that when you play it, after the end of the range is reached, a moment's worth of audio from the start of the range is played again, and then it stops?

If so, this is a known bug that we're trying to figure out. But it seems to only affect play in the Sequence Editor, not in the Show Player, so it shouldn't happen when your show is actually playing.

Yeah Mine did that for awhile too and then stopped, oddly enough. Just seems to be something to do with the sequence editor. Not a big deal.... Just a slight annoyance.

-Evan