Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Silent Night by Mannheim Steamroller

Ralph A

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anybody was in the giving spirit that had the sequence Silent Night by Mannheim Steamroller. I have a large display and I seem to be running very far behind. I may be ready for Christmas 2009!!! I am having fun but, time is running out fast.

Hope everyone is doing well and your shows are coming along well talk to you all soon. Thanks for the help!!!

Ralph

Yep, That is the song. Guess I got the spelling wrong.

Brian, that is an awesome display you got there! Very impressive!!! Do you have more channels for this year are u still at 128?

I did check the LORSequences.com, I did see one that was for a small display, I went and did something a bit crazy. For my first year I started with 240 channels!! Well I started last October. I getting closer, had a productive weekend.

Thanks for the help and advise

Brian,

That is a great sequence with that song and usage of your display!

Could you shear the sequence and visualizer/animation with me?

I have the music CD already if you have not edited the music.

I am working on a fan to add to my show this year and you seam to have it working great with that song.

Garry

• 2 weeks later...

Mkymouse99 wrote:

Very nice sequence. Can you share?? shawn.smith@nicholls.edu Thanks!!!

My display is 80 channels. I would like a copy also.

dbcherry@wbell.net

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I edited the song down. If you watch the video, you will hear where I started and ended the song. You can then easily edit it with Audacity. and then if you are still a bit off on the timing, you can skew the track left or right to match it up.