Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween 16 channel Newb here!

Bwright0912

I am looking for any Halloween 16 channel sequence that you can share... I am really looking for Jaws and Close encounters of the third kind but others would be great to and maybe thriller.. I have no faces no pixels no RGB, just regular lights ..thank you so so much!!!

left_turnsignal@yahoo.com

....I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

1 hour ago, Bwright0912 said:

I am looking for any Halloween 16 channel sequence that you can share... I am really looking for Jaws and Close encounters of the third kind but others would be great to and maybe thriller.. I have no faces no pixels no RGB, just regular lights ..thank you so so much!!!

left_turnsignal@yahoo.com

....I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Check email 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bwright0912 said:

Thank you so much!!!

Get as many channel sequences as you can. Don't limit to just 16 since you will have to select props from them for yours. And by the end of next year you will have 64 channels or more. The addiction begins.

Visit the Sequence Sharing section and request what you see. Even face sequences can be copy and pasted in to your non face lights and a lot of people do this. Give you at least lights to the vocals to help you get started.

Welcome to the forums

JR

• The topic was locked