Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Faces Images to Pixel Tree/Matrix

wicket82

I am adding a pixel tree this year to my show. I am trying to figure out how to add the singing face pictures to the tree. Think its like 10 pictures with the different mouth shapes for the different phonemes. I saw where you can do it manually by adding each picture you want to each effect. Just wondering if there is a faster way to do it for them without manually having to do it for each individual effect. Thanks in advance. 

there is a superstar feature to do it (more $$) - but with S5 and motion effects only, I am not aware of any "easy" way.  Just using a picture tool is not going to get what you want.  But there a lot of features that someone else will recommend.

6 hours ago, TexasLights said:

there is a superstar feature to do it (more $$) - but with S5 and motion effects only, I am not aware of any "easy" way.  Just using a picture tool is not going to get what you want.  But there a lot of features that someone else will recommend.

The team James Morris and the other 4 of us know how to do it in SS and S4. (you must have a SS license above the free level) its all explained on the SS side of the LOR software suite page.

Wicket82

Ask James Morris. Even though you are on S5 the SS method will be the same. James cannot help you with the S5 side of the house. I am running S5 on my show computer only but have imported SS sup files in to S5 but that's a pretty straight forward.

Ask James and he will probably help if you are willing to listen. His singing faces on a ccr tree skills are really good while I sequence them for the mini and RGB side of the house.

JR

Edited by dibblejr