Light-O-Rama Forums

vS5.4.2 Mega Tree Preview Help?

HiramDawg

I am having trouble figuring out how to make the preview show individual colors. My tree is 4 colors, but the preview keeps showing them as if they are all 1 string of 4 colors. How do I correctly fix this issue? 16 strings (4-red, 4- green, 4-blue and 4- white) Thanks, Shane

Just confirming you dd this, in the sequence grid, double the specific prop you want (red string 1) and that should open up the prop definition.  you should see a color grid, select Red and it should show red.   Select it and save.   Then you play it, both the grid and the preview will show red when that item is active, 

I want to make sure I understand what you are building (or already have).  A 16 string mega-tree with four of those strings on each color.  Therefore, if you light up only one color, there is only one string for every 90 degrees of rotation.  The next color is offset by 22.5 degrees, the third color is offset by another 22.5 degrees and the forth color is offset by another 22.5 degrees.

thanks for clarifying that point i might have missed.  If you used one of the tree props in LOR, you can set it up to be made up 16 strings and set the color in the prop control by channel.  You could also use 16 different string props.  So it does depend on where you started