Light-O-Rama Forums

Deerfield has gone dark

bcdmahn

It's with great sadness that I announce that Big John Sauer has succomb to his battle with Cancer.

I have never met this fine man but he was always very helpful in assisting me with various Lightorama questions. His website can be viewed at ww.deerfieldsanta.com

I received this from his wife this morning and I just wanted to get this out there.

"It is with great sadness that I must tell you that my beloved Big John lost his battle with cancer last week. I will be doing an inventory of his Christmas light equipment and will be selling everything. If you , or any other light enthusiasts, would be interested, please contact me at my e-mail address, BarbaraNP@msn.com. When you flip that switch to lightup this Holiday season please think of John and rremember how much he loved the Season. Sincerely yours, Barbara Sutton (Sauer)"

John has an earlier post of what he had available so please try to find that so this poor woman doesn't have to go through and inventory the things John loved the best.

Thanks,

Tom:(