Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule Help

iresq

For my Halloween display, I have an animation sequence to power on my inflatables. It's one minute long turned ON.

I have this set on my schedule and runs without problem.

I also have a show created that has my inflatable animation set as background and several musical sequences in the musical tab.

When the show starts, the inflatables turn off for about 1 minute as the musical sequences start to play. They will then turn back on until the song is over. Then, again, another 1 minute shutdown.

Is there a way to keep the inflatables on?

I just want to make sure I understand:

Are you saying that you have two separate shows, scheduled back to back, one of which has just the "inflatable" sequence (in the background section?), and the other which has that same sequence in the background section and several musical sequences in the musical section?

And when the schedule switches from one show to the next, the inflatables turn off in between?

And stay off for about a minute?

Then come on, about a minute into the first song?

Then go off again when the song ends, and stay off until about a minute into the second song?

And so forth, for each song?

Does this happen every time each song is played, or for the first play of each particular song, or something else?

Pretty much. I did not actually make the animation sequence a show, just added it directly to the scheduler. That runs until 630. Then at 630 the show starts, which has the same animation sequence in the background. It appears that the animation turns off for 1 minute at the start of each song.

I did not actually make the animation sequence a show, just added it directly to the scheduler.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by this. The scheduler only schedules shows, not sequences. Could you please explain? Thanks.

Did you put the "inflatable" channel into your musical sequences?

If so, the solution is to edit all the musical sequence and delete that channel.

Thanks Steven. I just figured that out. Yes, I had the inflatable channel in the music sequence left blank. I guess when the music sequence fires up, it turns all the channels in the sequence off.

Removing the channel solves the problem.