Light-O-Rama Forums

Too Late for Requests?

Nebey

Two songs I would love to have the singing faces for, but they are kinda obscure.  I have synced lms files for the one song, the other should be able to sync to dragula by rob zombie.

these are the songs.

Yes, a tad to late.

However James and I are not taking requests on the forum any longer. Perhaps someone will jump in but people without integrity forced me to take requests from others through emails and other venues.

My apologies.

At one time I posted  a "singing face request thread" in public forum and survived. LOL

JR

17 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Yes, a tad to late.

However James and I are not taking requests on the forum any longer. Perhaps someone will jump in but people without integrity forced me to take requests from others through emails and other venues.

My apologies.

At one time I posted  a "singing face request thread" in public forum and survived. LOL

JR

I completely understand.  Should you in the future want these songs for your own display, and want to program the singing faces, I have the rest of the song programmed for other features.  You guys do a great job programming songs for everyone, I hate to ask for special requests.  I hope to get back into programming myself next year, I got a very late start this year, but I don't even know where to start doing singing faces.  Thank you so much for all the help this year.

6 minutes ago, Nebey said:

I completely understand.  Should you in the future want these songs for your own display, and want to program the singing faces, I have the rest of the song programmed for other features.  You guys do a great job programming songs for everyone, I hate to ask for special requests.  I hope to get back into programming myself next year, I got a very late start this year, but I don't even know where to start doing singing faces.  Thank you so much for all the help this year.

I’d be happy to send you my video tutorial. I made a new one not long ago that is not just 1 min segments.

That should at least get you a start and you learn as you go.

JR

• The topic was locked