Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing , You make it feel like christmas , singing tree

Slowpoke

I would like a copy sent to camaro01octane@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slowpoke

• SimmonsLights

• markwalborn

• country christmas

On 11/7/2021 at 6:10 PM, Slowpoke said:

Think I got it to all of you. 

I’m not seeing it in my inbox.  Can you try to send it again?  farrell_michelle@yahoo.con

Thanks,

Michelle

12 hours ago, SimmonsLights said:

I’m not seeing it in my inbox.  Can you try to send it again?  farrell_michelle@yahoo.con

Thanks,

Michelle

Get it back when I send to this email. 

I would greatly appreciate a copy if you are able to share still. 
Thank you! 

lightsonblairmont@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Good evening would you kindly share woth me i am newbie and need all the help i can get thank you

davidnvelma_vasquez@yahoo.com

I would love a copy please, thank you.

Mastersonp24@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Will you please share with me.

thanks

Mike

sevierholidays@gmail.com

If this is still available, I would love to have a copy 

Skyskioc@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Can I get a copy as well? 

Brmorr@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

could i please get a copy sent to willisl3@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Can I get a copy please?  Thanks gregbower17@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to tojimbeam@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

@Slowpoke

I would like a copy sent to:

kevin.t.may@icloud.com

If you'd like, I have Christmas Can Can and 12 Pains of Christmas if you are interested. Thanks!

Edited by mayday3k

Hello! I would like a copy sent to:

kmaximus77@gmail.com

Thank you!

I would love a copy please!  

Please send to sevierholidays@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it into my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would also love a copy please!  

Please send to farrell_michelle@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it into my sequence does not make it mine to share