Light-O-Rama Forums

CANT FIND MUSIC FOR PURCHASED LOR SEQUENCE

JBrownUP

Sugar Plum Fairy Remix-The Grove Gallery???  Just bought this sequence at LOR and cant find the music for it anywhere.  Looked on amazon, itunes and google music as well as I did a search.  Need help please.  Would love to have this in the show tonight.  Thanks.

Jason

Jason, it looks like you picked a sequence for a song that is hard to find.  The LOR store gives the Amazon item number (which in this case is a CD), but that is unavailable with no expected date given.  I did a search and it looks like a few places have it for streaming but I'm not a member so I couldn't play it nor do I know if you can download it from those sources.

Hopefully someone will have it and can share it with you.  Yes, I know that sharing music is a copyright violation, but if it is not available for purchase, ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

I would surely hope that lor has a link to get the music somewhere or else they need to take this purchase down.  I'm bummed because my kids were super excited about this one as was I.  Any help would be great.

Yes, they do have a link - unfortunately, it is not available from that source. :(

Lesson learned - always check the music file link before purchasing the sequence.

• The topic was locked