Light-O-Rama Forums

Connection

Dan Milburn

I have been running my 16 channel unit off my windows 7 laptop this year I plugged everything in and can’t get the lights to come on I have the show enabled the music comes on but no lights I have tried everything I am at my wits end and am ready to start smashing things and to top it off I reinstalled and don’t have the code any help would be awesome 

I think LOR will resend the key if you open a ticket. Give them the email you originally registered with.

They are apparently swamped so it may not be quick

Normally, at least when I have done it, you don't need to register again if you are installing the exact same version on the exact same computer as it is already registered.

As far as the sequence not playing, did you start the Control Panel? Sounds simple and silly but I have forgotten in the past and pulled my hair out trying to figure out why the show wasn't playing.

13 hours ago, PhilMassey said:

I think LOR will resend the key if you open a ticket. Give them the email you originally registered with.

They are apparently swamped so it may not be quick

Don't need a help ticket. just have to go to license retrieval and as long as you have the SAME EXACT EMAIL Address you registered with, your license will be RESENT via E-Mail and should arrive in LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!  Even at the busiest time of year, I've always gotten my license within 5 minutes as that DOES NOT require a person to intervene.   It's all automatic.  However, note, the site, when you request it says it can take up to 2 HOURS to retrieve it.  So if you don't get it within 2 hours, then you need to contact LOR and find out why it didn't get sent.

Go here to get your license: Use the lower box where you only need to enter your original e-mail you registered with. {If you no longer have that e-mail address, you will have to put in a help desk ticket, as the site WILL NOT send your license but ONLY to the ORIGINAL you purchased your license with.

License Check and Retrieval

EDIT: Just sent for mine to see how long it would take and it was already there BEFORE I finished this comment!  Less than a minute and I had it.

Edited by Orville

• The topic was locked