Light-O-Rama Forums

Enhanced Network Error

Taybet1969

I have a 12ccr tree with star.   I have downloaded a song, downloaded a sequence, created a new musical sequence in Sequencer and pulled in the sequence through Super Star Sequences.   All works correctly on the computer.  I can hear the music and watch the tree light up.

Then I get an error that I need to enhance the network to make the lights work.  So I go to network preferences and Aux A does show as 500k and enhanced.   

I would like to get this to actually play on the tree. I have looked at other videos but they are outdated and confusing.   

Anyone have any thoughts on what I can do to get the sequence to play on the actual light tree?

33 minutes ago, Taybet1969 said:

I have a 12ccr tree with star.   I have downloaded a song, downloaded a sequence, created a new musical sequence in Sequencer and pulled in the sequence through Super Star Sequences.   All works correctly on the computer.  I can hear the music and watch the tree light up.

Then I get an error that I need to enhance the network to make the lights work.  So I go to network preferences and Aux A does show as 500k and enhanced.   

I would like to get this to actually play on the tree. I have looked at other videos but they are outdated and confusing.   

Anyone have any thoughts on what I can do to get the sequence to play on the actual light tree?

If you're using LOR Software, did you set both your Regular network and your Enhanced 500k network in the Network Configuration program?

If not, this could be a possibility of what is causing the error.  You can set it in preferences in the sequence editor, and since your license says N/A, we need to know your license level as well, as this could help to see if that could also be an issue, or the actual issue causing this.  To run Pixels you really need a PRO license.

And we also need to know what software you are using to control the lights, since you say "Other", there could be something totally different from what little advice I've given you.

If we know what software you're using, someone using that software with a CCR tree could be of better help with your situation

Edited by Orville

I am using lightorama software S5 pro level.  I also upgraded to 40ccr’s super star licence.  

The comment about “other” videos was in reference to tutorials online to try and figure out the problem.  

yes, the regular network is set to 500k and enhanced. 

3 minutes ago, Taybet1969 said:

I am using lightorama software S5 pro level.  I also upgraded to 40ccr’s super star licence.  

The comment about “other” videos was in reference to tutorials online to try and figure out the problem.  

His "other" comment was in reference to your profile. Please fill in your profile to reflect your software version and license level.

6 minutes ago, Taybet1969 said:

Are you using any OLDER Controllers{Pre-Gen 3} along with the CCR tree?  If so, the older units, prior to G3 Controllers needs to be on the Regular Network, and not more than 115K, your CCR tree should be on the AUX A, 500K, Enhanced Network.   Are you using the RED HS adapter?   The older black USB adapters can't do 500K or Enhanced Networks.

Don't know much about the S5 software, but pretty sure the network set up would still be same as older versions.

Edited by Orville

I am using the pixie on 16 controllers and the ccr’s are the ccr II version.  Bought new during the last sale. 

yes, I’m using the red hs adapter

Appreciate you trying to help.  

2 hours ago, Taybet1969 said:

I am using the pixie on 16 controllers and the ccr’s are the ccr II version.  Bought new during the last sale. 

yes, I’m using the red hs adapter

Appreciate you trying to help.  

Whats that mean?

Did you watch my tutorial video on setting up a pixie16?

Look in the "General Hardware" section of the forum, all the way to the top.

Even in S5 you still set it up the same way before use.

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

Whats that mean?

Did you watch my tutorial video on setting up a pixie16?

Look in the "General Hardware" section of the forum, all the way to the top.

Even in S5 you still set it up the same way before use.

JR

Pixiecon 16.  The c was missing. 

yes I watched the video.  The controller is working correctly.  I did everything except I didn’t find where to “add a device” like your showed in sequence editor.  So I couldn’t do that.  Also, I’ve already added the sequence and everything is working on the computer.  It’s just not turning my lights on and I’m still getting the following error.

“The following items have motion effects that can it be played because they are on an LOR network that is not enhanced.  Either disable controlling lights, update the Prop Definition, update Network Preferences, or remove the motion effects.

Group: Ribbons+6ch star (13X50)”

thank you for your time.  I will submit a ticket to lightorama and hope they get back in touch with me Monday.  

18 minutes ago, Taybet1969 said:

Pixiecon 16.  The c was missing. 

yes I watched the video.  The controller is working correctly.  I did everything except I didn’t find where to “add a device” like your showed in sequence editor.  So I couldn’t do that.  Also, I’ve already added the sequence and everything is working on the computer.  It’s just not turning my lights on and I’m still getting the following error.

“The following items have motion effects that can it be played because they are on an LOR network that is not enhanced.  Either disable controlling lights, update the Prop Definition, update Network Preferences, or remove the motion effects.

Group: Ribbons+6ch star (13X50)”

thank you for your time.  I will submit a ticket to lightorama and hope they get back in touch with me Monday.  

You have to have an "enhanced network". I think in S5 when you add a pixie16 or pixcon16  it automatically knows it needs enhanced.

The way to add a device is there some place. I have helped many people set their controllers but they walked me through the S5 side of things.

Best of luck and sorry I do not know S5. I did install it on my old desktop but haven't really had time to take a long look at it.

Happy Holidays

JR