Light-O-Rama Forums

Testing Lights in Hardware Utility

Taybet1969

I have 2 strands of 12v bullet node lights from lightorama connected together and I am wanting to test the lights in the hardware utility.   

only the first strand of lights will light up.  How do I get the second, connected strand to light up?

1 hour ago, Taybet1969 said:

I have 2 strands of 12v bullet node lights from lightorama connected together and I am wanting to test the lights in the hardware utility.   

only the first strand of lights will light up.  How do I get the second, connected strand to light up?

In the HU click on Pixel Control, then when the sliders appear, to the lower left, select your controller type {usually CCB/CCR/Pixie}, select CCD Extended Circuit Ids, this will allow you to control the extra 50 lights {slide the  "Select Pixel Group} slider to 7, you should see a Master RGB, slide any of the R G or B up on the Master and the RGB lights from 49-100 should light up.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is an option for 100 bulbs in the Cosmic Color/Pixie Config area, but this could a;so depend on your controller.  I only have 50 bulbs on each port as that is the limit to my Controllers.  Yours could be different, if you can, in the Cosmic Color/Pixie Config area change this, then click on that option, go to the Logical Resolution and Select 100 bulbs {again provided there is an option for that}, also change the # of end-to-end CCR Ribbons to 2.  You may need to change unit ID # as well as what option you want the RGB pixels to be in, I use the Triples {RGB, RGB....}.

Fixing this in one of these areas should allow you to turn on all 100 bulbs.

Again, this may differ, depending on which controller you are using.  As some controllers have to be configured differently than others.

But hopefully this may work for you.