Light-O-Rama Forums

motion pack for pixel tree???

glossyhalothane

ok I think I've figured out that I need to go into a separate editor from within the sequencer to add the pixel tree to my sequence.     I want to just buy a sequence for my tree. is that possible?  in the store all the motion packs are signing trees.  presumable i can buy a motion pack for the pixel tree and just import into the pixel sequencer.  ideas??

Just from what I have read, motion packs are sold with a particular song, so you can't just buy a face motion pack and expect it to fit your sequence if it is not for that exact song. I have never purchased a sequence of any kind,  so I may be wrong.

If you have not seen this page, this link might help.

http://sequences.lightorama.com/MotionPaks_ep_55.html

Edit- i mid read what you were asking.

I don’t think putting the motion pack face sequence will work on a pixel/ CCR tree. 99.9% sure. That .1% is, you can add anything if you have the time to figure out how to do it, so perhaps but it’s not going to be easy.

They are made for the LOR face props.

However if you buy SS you can create faces for your tree.

There is the “auto face” feature and a few techniques to let SS tweak it. Coming from a face sequencer it’s pretty good, IMO better than papagayo and a lot faster.

Best if you get a software program or pay an online fee to create Karoke versions of the song you are sequencing. Take all background noise out.

Still not good for backups but it gets the job done really well for most people.

You can also gat some of James CCR tree face sequences he shares.

You will need a Pro License and enough CCRs for the SUP file.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

On 11/25/2019 at 3:39 PM, glossyhalothane said:

ok I think I've figured out that I need to go into a separate editor from within the sequencer to add the pixel tree to my sequence.     I want to just buy a sequence for my tree. is that possible?  in the store all the motion packs are signing trees.  presumable i can buy a motion pack for the pixel tree and just import into the pixel sequencer.  ideas??

Nope, doesn't quite work that way, you create a sequence, then you add the motion pak to YOUR Sequence.  As far as I'm aware, you still have to do some work, as in creating a sequence then importing the motion pak into it.   As far as I understand it, motion paks are ADD ONS, NOT stand alone sequences that are just plug and play.  Nothing in this hobby is plug and play to my knowledge, end user still has to do some work to make things work as needed for their display set up.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:39 PM, glossyhalothane said:

As I previously stated, "you do not need a motion pack for a ccr/ pixel tree". You need a way to get your sequence on the tree. That would be SE, PE, S5 or SuperStar (auto face sequence) . Motion Packs are for the LOR singing faces http://store.lightorama.com/rgbprops.html

Hopefully all of these links assist you.

You never answered what tree you are attempting to get a face on.

Yeah I’ve finally realized what you said .  Motion pack is strictly a sigingbtrees thing. 
     At this point I need to figure just how to add an 8channel Prixel section to my sequence.  I thing the sequence is already made in these songs I bought from lot but I need to add them into the sequence or add the prop