Jump to content

We must all be getting busy....


bossgroove
 Share

Recommended Posts

Has anyone else noticed a slow down in posts and responses? I can sense that people (including me) are becoming more busy with their own work now. For those of you that do Halloween displays, God Bless Ya!

It may be time to repeat the following.

Farewell, for now. I apologize to everyone and accept their silent apology. In the coming months I may seem crabby or short with my answers, and I understand why I would think others are the same with me. Alas, it's only for a brief spell. You must understand that I don't get much sleep anymore. I have unintentionally neglected my friends, family, and job. I will probably neglect them even more. I have to figure out how that doo-hicky will stay on the whatchamacallit for the whole season. While reciting this I just remembered that thing I forgot yesterday, and I will have to write it down before I forget it.

But, before I go. Let me say this.

I understand. You understand.

I'll se you at the end, my friend.

I'll see you at the end.

Dangit, I forgot that thing again that I just remembered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not busy. just hanging around. waiting for nov 1st. ready to set up and put up. or put up and set up. dog gand it... can't remember what comes first. o well, I'll figure it out.

but just killing time. or is time just killing me.

dam. know I got to think about this. like I dont have enough to worry about. :P

i feel a train wreck coming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

See.

It's all fun and games until a strand of lights goes out!

I just noticed that on my avatar, I have a brown Christmas light. Why don't they make brown Cristmas lights. Imagine the possibilities!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

evana wrote:

I'm not busy. just hanging around. waiting for nov 1st. ready to set up and put up.

Hey, since your not busy, drive on up to PA and you can finish wrapping about another 6000 lights on PVC for my century tree.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

cenote wrote:

evana wrote:
I'm not busy. just hanging around. waiting for nov 1st. ready to set up and put up.

Hey, since your not busy, drive on up to PA and you can finish wrapping about another 6000 lights on PVC for my century tree.

just drove thru pa last night from ohio. thats one long state. 6 hrs. going back in 2 weeks. how far off 80 is pottstown?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

evana wrote:

cenote wrote:
evana wrote:
I'm not busy. just hanging around. waiting for nov 1st. ready to set up and put up.

Hey, since your not busy, drive on up to PA and you can finish wrapping about another 6000 lights on PVC for my century tree.

just drove thru pa last night from ohio. thats one long state. 6 hrs. going back in 2 weeks. how far off 80 is pottstown?

I can make Mount Poncono in about an hour.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joel Samuel Jenkins

Kathy and I are staying very busy right now. We are trying to decorate our grandson's school grounds and it is a monstrous job. We did Back to School, now some Halloween, will try to do Thanksgiving the 1st of Nov and Christmas, Thanksgiving weekend. "But Kathy, that is going to interfere with decorating our yard." Kathy: "Well, we are just going to have to get organized." Anyone have any idea how much it takes to decorate a school yard??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems as though the only two programs I have had running in the past month are Internet Explorer (navigated to the LOR Forums, of course) and the Sequence Editor! I just switch back and forth everytime I feel like I need to run my mouth...err...keyboard in some thread. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bossgroove now is the time everyone starts talking.

Give you a time frame. I pressure wash house, shop and driveways this weekend. Treat the yard and two lots for fireants next week and then next weekend start on castle and roof. From then on it is every evening and then 10 straight days and will light up Sat. after Thanksgiving.

Oh and have three songs sequenced but am going to use three from last year so little work to do on them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
TitusCarnathan

I am so busy Sequencing and setting up the conrollers I trained my ginea pig to do the sequencing




Attached files 159971=9287-a.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

T110431 wrote:

I am so busy Sequencing and setting up the conrollers I trained my ginea pig to do the sequencing

 


Cute !
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Charles Belcher

This has been my world since last Thursday. Today should be the last day for the lift.

Charles


Attached files 160002=9289-lift2forTCL.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...