Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing - Tom Petty Christmas All Over Again singing faces

OfficerFrosty

On 11/21/2020 at 7:22 PM, markwalborn said:

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

sevierholidays@gmail.com

sent

On 11/22/2020 at 8:07 AM, LBE said:

yes please leebrandonepstein@yahoo.com

sent

On 11/23/2020 at 2:05 PM, mike97520 said:

Hi, Do you still have the Tom Petty Christmas all over again LOR available from last year?

Thanks Mike Schilling

mike.ashland@gmail.com

sent

On 11/25/2020 at 6:34 PM, kwt33 said:

Could I get a copy please if still available.  Thank You

thompsonlou@tds.net

Kevin

sent

On 11/26/2020 at 7:33 AM, Firecapt911 said:

could i get a copy, Please -    paulvacek@yahoo.com

sent

On 11/26/2020 at 8:53 AM, Brianc_1978 said:

Can I get a copy brianc1217@gmail.com

sent

• 2 weeks later...

I would appreciate a copy of this along with the instructions if available. Thank you for your time.

derekmeister@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

If you get a moment I would love a copy of this :)

Please send to macalaska@mac.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank-you

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 4:16 PM, SimplyCosmic said:

I would appreciate a copy of this along with the instructions if available. Thank you for your time.

derekmeister@gmail.com

sent

On 12/11/2020 at 3:31 PM, macalaska said:

If you get a moment I would love a copy of this :)

Please send to macalaska@mac.com

Thank-you

sent

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy craignord70@hotmail.com

if you have any sequences for the singing faces that use LED lights not RBG I would love to take a look at some of them. I had to start my music over from a fire on the Fourth of July. Anything would help!

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 6:16 PM, rcraig said:

I would like a copy craignord70@hotmail.com

if you have any sequences for the singing faces that use LED lights not RBG I would love to take a look at some of them. I had to start my music over from a fire on the Fourth of July. Anything would help!

thanks

sent

• The topic was locked