Light-O-Rama Forums

16 channel Mega tree and 48 channels lighting

Mr. Holiday

Hey guys looking for sequence sharing for my 16 channel mega tree and 48 channels of lighting (64 channels total) for Christmas please help and thanks a million in advanced limbe18@Gmail.com

Edited by Mr. Holiday

i have a 16 channel spiral tree in my show all the sequences i share have it in them if you dont have super star just say no super star i have them in just LMS format to also agree to the sharing terms

Edited by james morris

Hi, @james morris- I'd be interested as well. I seem to have a similar setup to the original poster. And no superstar.

tlogan6797@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Edited by tlogan

• 3 weeks later...

H I'd be interested as well. I seem to have a similar setup to the original poster. And no superstar.

ryandray@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Hi James, I'm interested as well. I also have a similar setup to the OP (no superstar_

wterry007@gmail.com

Hi, James am also interested as well is you don't mind . I seem to have a similar setup. And no superstar.

Frankgt64@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...

Would love also if available and willing.   hunterkelly73@aol.com

Thanks 

Would love also if available and willing.   hunterkelly73@aol.com

Thanks 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"   No super star for me.   

Start posting in each sequence posted will sent if you don't post won't get them to many to send

• 4 months later...

bonjour, James est également intéressé, si  cela est encore possible. Je semble avoir une configuration similaire. Et pas de superstar.

pouney91@hotmail.fr

J'accepte de ne vendre ou partager cette séquence avec personne. Cette demande sera utilisée pour mon usage personnel et personnel uniquement sur mon émission. Je comprends également que le simple fait de modifier la séquence empruntée et de la coller dans ma séquence ne me permette pas de la partager "

merci

cordialement

• The topic was locked