Light-O-Rama Forums

Nice Fresh Lightorama Website

Crimson Lane Lights Etown

I was having coffee with a friend this morning and noticed their fresh new website.  So I said, "I like your updated website!  Nice Job!"  Have you noticed? Thanks LOR

TNX, I had  not been to that part for a while (only the store and documentation parts)

I really like what they did to the typical setup page. They SHOW the red adapter in use (and some with it along side the black, which is probably what most of us that run a mix of lights.)

Maybe there should be a 'jump to' line: Starter | Basic (+) |  Advanced | Pro    (and just plain over the top   😛 )

Did you see what I did here LOR: I matched your License required level names  to the typical setup needs

1 hour ago, TheDucks said:

TNX, I had  not been to that part for a while (only the store and documentation parts)

I really like what they did to the typical setup page. They SHOW the red adapter in use (and some with it along side the black, which is probably what most of us that run a mix of lights.)

Maybe there should be a 'jump to' line: Starter | Basic (+) |  Advanced | Pro    (and just plain over the top   😛 )

Did you see what I did here LOR: I matched your License required level names  to the typical setup needs

There is a specific email address to submit ideas and or suggestions to LOR. Its here posted someplace, I just cant remember it right now.

JR

• The topic was locked