Light-O-Rama Forums

SD card error when creating show

boomersooner550

When I go to create a show on my SD card using Hub it tells me that there is an error and it can't create my SD card show. It worked fine 2 days ago but now nothing. I've tried a different SD card, formatting both cards, reinstalling S5, and different USB ports but still the same error. I can create the Set Time file using the Hardware utility though so something is a miss here. 

Does anyone have any ideas as to what else I could try?

4 hours ago, boomersooner550 said:

When I go to create a show on my SD card using Hub it tells me that there is an error and it can't create my SD card show. It worked fine 2 days ago but now nothing. I've tried a different SD card, formatting both cards, reinstalling S5, and different USB ports but still the same error. I can create the Set Time file using the Hardware utility though so something is a miss here. 

Does anyone have any ideas as to what else I could try?

What mfg of SD card. SanDisk does not play well.  LOR recommends Kingston. 

JR

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

What mfg of SD card. SanDisk does not play well.  LOR recommends Kingston. 

JR

Now that is surprising. SanDisk is a major player, and I have had good luck  with them in other devices. Also avoid large sized cards (many older devices could not handle >2G)

8 hours ago, TheDucks said:

Now that is surprising. SanDisk is a major player, and I have had good luck  with them in other devices. Also avoid large sized cards (many older devices could not handle >2G)

Its been discussed over and over again and comes up every year, here is one in particular where Mike steps in.