Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Not Able to Load

DocBrown86

Running 5.3.8. The last 3 nights my show has worked fine. Now tonight, I tried adding more to the show and disaster struck!

When I enable the schedule, I get the blue bulb for 10 seconds, the it goes red for 2, then back to blue. Repeat.

I opened verifier and get the following: "Sequence file cannot be loaded" "Error" number 24.

If I go to the folder it is searching in, I find the sequences there. If I try to verify a single sequence, verifier cannot see any files in the same folder. I can open and play all the sequences in sequence editor. In fact, to keep something on I have one song on repeat in SE so that I have some sort of show going...

I've cleared the schedule, started with a new Show setup, still same issue. What could be causing this all of the sudden? I cannot get anything to play through Control Panel anymore, not even a show on demand...

This is a constant repeat.

7:50:32 PM: Show Player starting
7:50:32 PM: Schedule loaded
7:50:32 PM: Initializing LOR networks
7:50:32 PM: LOR networks initialized
7:50:36 PM: Show Player initialized
7:50:37 PM: Starting show: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\Sequences\Halloween Music1.lss
7:50:37 PM: Checking S5 sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Animation2019 Temp.loredit
7:50:37 PM: Loading compressed sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\LORInternal\Playback\D\C\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Animation2019 Temp.0000.82.play.las.lcs
7:50:37 PM: Starting Animation: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\LORInternal\Playback\D\C\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Animation2019 Temp.0000.82.play.las.lcs
7:50:37 PM: Checking S5 sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019.loredit
7:50:37 PM: Loading compressed sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\LORInternal\Playback\D\C\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019.0000.82.play.lms.lcs
7:50:39 PM: Show Player starting
7:50:39 PM: Schedule loaded
7:50:39 PM: Initializing LOR networks
7:50:39 PM: LOR networks initialized
7:50:41 PM: Schedule loaded
7:50:43 PM: Show Player initialized
7:50:44 PM: Starting show: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\Sequences\Halloween Music1.lss
7:50:44 PM: Checking S5 sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Animation2019 Temp.loredit
7:50:45 PM: Loading compressed sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\LORInternal\Playback\D\C\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Animation2019 Temp.0000.82.play.las.lcs
7:50:45 PM: Starting Animation: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\LORInternal\Playback\D\C\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Animation2019 Temp.0000.82.play.las.lcs
7:50:45 PM: Checking S5 sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019.loredit
7:50:45 PM: Loading compressed sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\LORInternal\Playback\D\C\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019.0000.82.play.lms.lcs
7:50:46 PM: Show Player starting
7:50:46 PM: Schedule loaded
7:50:46 PM: Initializing LOR networks
7:50:46 PM: LOR networks initialized
7:50:47 PM: Immediate shutdown requested
7:50:47 PM: Show Player shutting down
7:52:13 PM: Show Player starting
7:52:13 PM: Schedule loaded
7:52:13 PM: Initializing LOR networks
7:52:13 PM: LOR networks initialized
7:52:17 PM: Show Player initialized
7:52:18 PM: Starting show: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\Sequences\Halloween Music1.lss
7:52:18 PM: Checking S5 sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019-1.loredit
7:52:22 PM: Created playback file because it did not exist
7:52:22 PM: Loading sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\LORInternal\Playback\D\C\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019-1.0000.82.play.lms
7:52:22 PM: Exporting compressed sequence for C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\LORInternal\Playback\D\C\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019-1.0000.82.play.lms
7:52:23 PM: Show Player starting
7:52:23 PM: Schedule loaded
7:52:23 PM: Initializing LOR networks
7:52:23 PM: LOR networks initialized
7:52:27 PM: Show Player initialized
7:52:28 PM: Starting show: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\Sequences\Halloween Music1.lss
7:52:28 PM: Checking S5 sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019-1.loredit
7:52:28 PM: Loading compressed sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\LORInternal\Playback\D\C\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019-1.0000.82.play.lms.lcs
7:52:30 PM: Show Player starting
7:52:30 PM: Schedule loaded
7:52:30 PM: Initializing LOR networks
7:52:30 PM: LOR networks initialized
7:52:35 PM: Show Player initialized
7:52:36 PM: Starting show: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\Sequences\Halloween Music1.lss
7:52:36 PM: Checking S5 sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019-1.loredit
7:52:36 PM: Loading compressed sequence: C:\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\Sequences\LORInternal\Playback\D\C\Users\tonnie\Documents\Christmas Lights\2019\GG Ghosts\Grim Grinning Ghosts 2019-1.0000.82.play.lms.lcs
7:52:37 PM: Show Player starting

Look in lorinternal and try making the show with the play.lms files in there.

Try it with a show on demand first. If it doesn't work there it won't work in schedule.

Also check your schedule has the correct times and nothing else.

I think the verifier is only looking for the old lms files and not the loredit files.  I got the same error when I tried the verifier even though my show runs

Did you just add the animation sequence? Have you tried just running a single sequence from the sequencer just to help troubleshoot things?

7:50:32 PM: Show Player starting
7:50:32 PM: Schedule loaded
7:50:32 PM: Initializing LOR networks
7:50:32 PM: LOR networks initialized
7:50:36 PM: Show Player initialized

My log files show the Show Player starts and initializes then shuts down all day long about every 5-10 minutes  if I leave the schedule enabled.  But so far it runs correctly when the show actually starts

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Did you just add the animation sequence? Have you tried just running a single sequence from the sequencer just to help troubleshoot things?

Yes. That is how I had to run the show last night. One sequence on repeat through the sequencer.

As far as it initializing and shutting down, mine was happening every few seconds constantly. Not every 5-10 minutes.

I switched to a different computer tonight and that solved the issue. Still annoying that I had to go that route. However I now know the sequence files are not damaged or corrupted. It had to have been something else...

I had this problem in S4 it would play 3 maybe 4 sequences out of 15 and start over at the first sequence all night long . Sometimes it would interrupt a sequence in the middle to start over on the first song.  When I opened a help desk ticket I was told it must be multiple shows scheduled at the same time which there wasn't . I only had one show and made sure there was no other files.  If I ran show on demand with the setting set to run until I stop it ...it would run fine.

Then the help desk said "well no one else has reported the problem so I don't see how it is a Light O Rama problem."

If you used “save as” and transferred the sequence to your show computer try re syncing the audio with the sequence on the show computer before adding it to the show.

Play the sequence for a few seconds and then add

That is the problem many have including myself at one time. Not sure how S5 works but it works for most I have told to do it S4.

Also- if you have pixels sometimes there may be affects to early or to late. You can try just turning off about 1/2 second in the front and see if that works.

That is another issue I have had in the past and as recently as last week while adding a long song. Turned off the entire sequence 1/2 second by dragging the mouse down and right click off. 

Works every time but all of my transferred sequences get relynced fist

JR

3 hours ago, Grinch said:

I think the verifier is only looking for the old lms files and not the loredit files.  I got the same error when I tried the verifier even though my show runs

DevMike discusses this a couple days ago.

JR

Here we go. This was the issue, and it must have been a legit problem. The problem PC was running Windows 7, and the one I switched to is running Windows 10.

Glad I wasn't screwing something up.

What's New in Version 5.3.10

Fix for Looping Show Player -  On some Windows Systems, usually but not limited to Windows 7, the LOR Show Player would crash upon trying to start a show.  When it crashed, the LOR Control Panel would attempt to recover and restart the Show Player.  This would cause the Show Player to loop on these machines and not actually play a show.