Light-O-Rama Forums

Stille Nacht by Mannheim Steamroller

jerryg

Hi all, looking for this sequence to add for Christmas, saw a couple older posts where James had replied but they were locked so I couldn't make the request there.  Going to use it with a modified version of the song that has The Soldiers Silent Night overlaid to it. Any number of channels or pixels welcomed.

Thanks in advance as always, JerryG

jerry.gilley.jr@gmail.com

On 10/25/2019 at 7:22 AM, james morris said:

Sent it was done in 2009

I also redid the faces 2018 I believe.

If the thread is closed, watch for a new one and reply in that thread.

Thank you

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I would like a copy sent to r.marcum@charter.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I would like a copy sent to travisgrenz@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 3 weeks later...

Could I get a copy with the faces traed128@gmail.com 

agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• The topic was locked