Light-O-Rama Forums

Load Saved Clipboards function in S5 ?????

Box on Rails

Why can't I find the load clipboard function? I have a number of custom effects I made for RGB and I saved them as clipboard files. The saved clipboards are there but I can't seem to find a way to load a saved clipboard in S5. what am I missing here?

Did you try clicking on the lock icon, top right toolbar next to where it says Std clipboard. The load clip dialog will open.

I did this and I got a dialog box titled Clipboard Management. No where in this Box is there a load clipboard option. the options are : ADD NEW, RENAME, DELETE, LOCK AND UNLOCK. There is no choice for load clip 

Edited by Box on Rails

You will need to copy the LCB files manually to the "\Light-O-Rama\Clipboards" folder. Then they will be listed in Clipboard Management.

Matt

21 minutes ago, MattBrown said:

You will need to copy the LCB files manually to the "\Light-O-Rama\Clipboards" folder. Then they will be listed in Clipboard Management.

Matt

Matt So what you are saying is there's no way to use sub folders in the clipboard folder. I like using sub folders for  organizing my saved clipboards. I have a large number of them. in S4 all my saved clipboards were sorted in sub folders that are in the clipboard folder. I had no problem finding them in the S4 version. I have a lot  duplicate clipboard file names in each folder so I guess I will need to rename all these files and move them to the root clipboard folder. This feature is a step backwards in my opinion and the ability to use folders in the clipboard manager is kinda lacking, Thanks Matt I'll try this.

Edited by Box on Rails

wMatt

On 10/3/2019 at 5:20 AM, MattBrown said:

Matt

Thanks Matt it worked but I still like the old S4 way of being able to access multi level folders straight from the clipboard loading menu..