Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing Pixel Singing Faces

elliotmz

Hello Everyone, 

I am struggling with a pixel singing c9 face. I have the wiring diagram for the singing face I attached below. My question is do I need to map pixels to the different outlines such as mouth open, closed, halfway, 0, eyes, and outline like the traditional light model? Or is there a different way its done with pixels? I have been using S4 for 3 years but I just loaded S5 and I am a little unsure the best way to tackle this issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

108-2T.jpg

8 hours ago, elliotmz said:

Hello Everyone, 

I am struggling with a pixel singing c9 face. I have the wiring diagram for the singing face I attached below. My question is do I need to map pixels to the different outlines such as mouth open, closed, halfway, 0, eyes, and outline like the traditional light model? Or is there a different way its done with pixels? I have been using S4 for 3 years but I just loaded S5 and I am a little unsure the best way to tackle this issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

108-2T.jpg

Have you asked Dave at HC? May be the place to at least ask about his mapping.

SS would probably make it easier but that's just a guess.

JR

Yes, he gave me the x lights and I can get the wiring diagram but he didnt have it for LOR. I created a custom prop for it based on the wiring diagram, but the issue I have now is that the prop is 200 pixels and a dmx universe is 170 and I cannot figure out how to get S5 to allow you to cross universes within the same prop.