Light-O-Rama Forums

Recording Show

Dave76

On 9/29/2019 at 11:39 AM, TexasLights said:

I also use my iPhone to record.  It does Okay, but not as well as some videos I have seen.  A trick I learned was to make sure to lock the focus/exposure.   For sound, since you have the original recording in digital form, it is relatively easy to overlay it.  I say relatively easy because you have to line it up with what you recorded.  The start isn't always the best place, I like to find a very obvious transition point and make sure it matches, then before and after will line up too.   

That's another thing, the focus would go in and out.   I'll check this setting out also. THANKS

I've used both Cyberlink and Nero. They have virtually identical user interfaces (at least in the versions I've used) but I had a preference for Cyberlink. I did a Christmas greeting for one of the companies I worked for and didn't have a problem syncing hand clapping in the video with the mp3 soundtrack. It's all drag and drop and tons of effects (like snow falling). As I recall, Cyberlink had some built in audio effects, tooo (fade in, fade out, etc.). Cyberlink has both a subscription model and a buy the software model.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 11:18 AM, tlogan said:

I've used both Cyberlink and Nero. They have virtually identical user interfaces (at least in the versions I've used) but I had a preference for Cyberlink. I did a Christmas greeting for one of the companies I worked for and didn't have a problem syncing hand clapping in the video with the mp3 soundtrack. It's all drag and drop and tons of effects (like snow falling). As I recall, Cyberlink had some built in audio effects, tooo (fade in, fade out, etc.). Cyberlink has both a subscription model and a buy the software model.

Do you recall which version you use?  ThaNKS

• 3 weeks later...