Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Decor and CTB16PC Controller For Sale - Package Deal

Orville

I have quite a few things I'm getting rid of since I will no longer be doing Halloween displays.  This is strictly local pick up only in the Orlando, FL area as I have no way to ship them.  And everything here is being sold as a package deal, it's either all or nothing.

I Have the following items:

1 CTB16PC Controller {NOT GEN3!} Purchased new in September 2010, used 7 years, Version 2 PCB, Bought as a Fully Assembled unit directly from LOR.  Works great.  Used in 2018 for Christmas Arches, but no longer need this unit.

2 Large White Wire Frame Skulls - Clear mini incandescent lights {not singing items, no mouth movements}- use 1 channel each Skull

I 3 Letter Black Wire Frame BOO, orange incandescent mini bulbs, 1 channel {no photo of this item}

1 large Black Wire Frame Bat - purple {faded} incandescent bulbs. - 1 channel {no photo of this item}

4 Skinny Pumpkin Head Boo Ghost Blow Molds {modified to use 3 incandescent C7 bulbs to light body and head} Use 1 channel each

1 Large Ghost holding a Jack-O'-Lantern {1 Large C7 Chandelier bulb at bottom and 1 standard 25 watt bulb to illuminate full ghost, incandescent} - use 1 channel

1 Large Witch, Black/White holding broom, has some damage to front of Hat.  Uses standard 25 watt incandescent bulb, currently green bulb installed. - Use 1 channel

1 Wooden Tombstone covered in black felt with Spider web and 2 spiders, spiders and web are white - Clear incandescent mini lights, uses 3 channels for animation.

1 wooden tombstone with 2 black spiders - purple incandescent bulbs, 2 channels, 1 for each spider.

1 wire frame Halloween Tree - orange incandescent bulbs, some bulbs will not light, but still usable.

11 Orange L.E.D. light strands, 35 bulb count, M5 style Orange cover over L.E.D. {These ARE NOT sealed strands!}  These are end to end connectable strands.  All work.

1 Black Plastic bat, Flapping wings animation by lights, has own built-in controller to control flapping light speed.  Can be used with an CTB16PC Controller using full on/off commands in a sequence.  That's how I used it.  Body has no lights.  Purple incandescent mini bulbs on 4 wings that create the animation of flapping wings.

1 5' Skeleton, will sway back and forth if 9VDC adapter used, electronics inside and head/mouth movement does not work, has clear incandescent bulbs inside skull and protruding through eyes and also in behind chest plate to illuminate it.  Missing left hand, came apart, still have it somewhere.  head, chest plate and hands are painted with Glow in the Dark paint, looks good under a black light.  Mainly indoor use or outside under a covered area.  Might have adapter, still searching for it.

Non-Lit Decor:

Restaurant/Kitchen wooden sign

Assorted plastic chains, length varies.

Hairy Spider, medium sized, brown.  Looks good on a web or hanging on a wall.

Battery operated Sound Activated dropping spider, requires 2 AA Batteries if memory serves.  Works.  Small black and red spider drops down and then retracts when loud sound is heard.

Hopefully I can add some photo's by a link to them from my OneDrive account, if not,

they can be viewed at this link: Halloween Decorations and CTB16PC Controller For Sale Photo's

Photo's Below:

Photo 01

Photo 02

Photo 03

Photo 04

Photo 05

Photo 06

Photo 07

Photo 08

Photo 09

Photo 10

I will see if I can get photo's of the 2 items, the Wire Frame Boo and Wire Frame Bat and post them later.  Sorry if the photo quality isn't very good, cell phone cameras just don't take very good photo's.

And for the asking price:  Everything listed above : $700.  Think that's asking too much for all this? Then PM me with an offer.

Again this is LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in ORLANDO, FL 32825 and CASH ONLY SALE PLEASE.

Thanks for looking.

EDIT: Looks like the photo links won't just display the pictures.  Was hoping that would have worked.  Just click on each photo in the text above to view it or click on the full link, then click on any photo in the list you wish to view.

Edited by Orville

Tried another method to see if photo would display in the forum itself, that was also a no go. :(

Edited by Orville

Here are the Wire Frame Boo and Wire Frame bat photo's:

Photo 011

Photo 012

All items For Sale on the Package Deal list are in working order.  Some of the wire frames may have very little rust on them, but it's not easily noticeable, all wire frames are still in almost new condition.  Except for the discoloration on the Wire Frame bat, the purple bulbs are more clear than purple, and some have been replaced with clear bulbs, other than that it's still in almost new condition.

After due consideration I have decided to LOWER the cost of the package deal from $700.00 to $500.00

Again this is being sold as an All or Nothing deal.  

Yes, $500. for everything listed above.  This is as low as I can go.   Again Cash Only Sale and Local Pick-Up Only in Orlando, FL 32825.

I have absolutely no way to ship these items, being legally blind and I do not own, nor can I drive a vehicle, means I can't scramble out for things needed to ship these things, let alone get them to a shipping company without some kind of vehicle.   So it's only LOCAL PICK UP for everything.

I'd think these Halloween Decorations and CTB16PC {V2, not Gen3!} Controller would make a nice starter kit for someone wanting to get into this hobby or possibly some additions to an already established display in the Orlando or surrounding area.

Again, thanks for looking.

Edited by Orville

Forgot to add one item to the list, I have an old  8' Ladder{inherited from my in-laws}, apparently the frame material used on it is made from fiberglass.  The steps are aluminum and the top is black plastic.  Ladder color is an off bluish color{legs}.

Well I have a severe allergy to fiberglass and every time I just graze it or even barely touch this ladder I break out and itch severely.  So this ladder is also part of the Halloween Decoration Package Deal.  

I just can't use it because every time I do, I end up itching for days, sometimes a week or more.   So it's being thrown in as part of the package deal.

Edited by Orville

• 2 weeks later...

Well since there doesn't seem to be any interest for this Halloween Package Deal Decor, I know possibly might be if I could ship it and break it up, but that just isn't possible for me, so anyway, I'm just going to shove all this stuff back into my storage bedroom for now.    Maybe I'll re-post it after all the Holidays have passed.

Was hoping to sell this off for some new decorations for my 2019 Christmas Display.  But since it's not happening, will see what happens after the Holidays are over and done with.

Thanks for looking anyway.

p.s. If someone decides they might want it, just PM me, it's all still for sale as a package deal only.  But only local pick-up in the Orlando, FL area.

A little story here:

There is a person about three miles from me who has been trying to sell their light display. They will only sell it as a whole and won't break it up and they want $6K for it. Every year I have offered to buy certain items but they refuse and still want to sell as a whole. They have been trying to sell it for six years now but nobody wants something that big for that much. Experienced lighters don't want/need everything they have and beginners don't know what to do with it all.

3 hours ago, Mr. P said:

A little story here:

There is a person about three miles from me who has been trying to sell their light display. They will only sell it as a whole and won't break it up and they want $6K for it. Every year I have offered to buy certain items but they refuse and still want to sell as a whole. They have been trying to sell it for six years now but nobody wants something that big for that much. Experienced lighters don't want/need everything they have and beginners don't know what to do with it all.

Well I'm not asking 6K for everything and at $500 for everything, I'm still losing quite a bit of money on it.   There was a person that got into this quite a few years back, but I wasn't ready to sell all this back then.   Was hoping they may have still been around and maybe still wanted all of it.  But don't think they may still be in it or maybe they moved out of the area as they weren't that far from me.

I may break it up, depends on what they want and how much they may offer for it.   But it would still have to be local pick up only.   And that kind of makes it a bit difficult too. And some of this stuff is just too large to ship, even if I could ship it.  But I have no way of doing so.  So that really doesn't help either.

All someone has to do is PM me, I can be flexible if the price is right and they can pick up the item{s} they want.  I'd prefer to sell it as a package, but if need be, I could possibly be persuaded to break it up.  I need to get rid of all this stuff as soon as I can and start clearing out a lot of this excess clutter I'm not using!

Edited by Orville

• 4 months later...

All of this IS GONE as of Monday February 17, 2020.  It WAS NOT SOLD!  I gave it all away to an LOR forum member in Florida that was able to come and pick it all up.  I'm not going to say who got it, but they will let you know when they're ready to reveal who acquired everything.

Why for free?  Because it was just taking up space and collecting dust, I had an extra controller I no longer needed and had read about a person here on the forum saying they're going to need another controller to up their display.   And I've had quite a few folks on this forum pass things on to me and help me out a lot as well, I can't name some of them, but they know who they are.   And a few have posted who they are with what they've sent to me.  So I'll leave any names to be posted or items I received completely up to their discretion.

So, because of these generous and kind folks on the forum that have helped me, I just opted to PAY IT FORWARD by helping out another forum member with these items.  I Pm'd them about the items and controller and offered everything up for free.   I had tried to sell them at various times, but never got any takers, and I really, REALLY needed to get rid of this stuff.  And since I don't drive or have a vehicle, shipping them was out of the question for me.

So after the PM's, they were offered and accepted by a LOR Forum member who's only been in the hobby for a short, not all that short, time and could pick everything up from my location.

I hope they enjoy the controller, it is a V2, pre-built by LOR CTB16PC and all the Halloween Decor they scored on Monday 02/27/2020.

So this topic can now be closed if the moderators of the forums would want to do that.

Thank you.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CKSedg said:

That's very generous, Orville. I hope the recipient really enjoys all you have given him.

He was very happy to get it all.  Says he'll make good use of it. :)

• The topic was locked