Light-O-Rama Forums

Control panel

Linda Hadden

This is the 1st Time I have been able to look at LOR since I upgraded to v2.0.16 in June.

I can not get the Control Panel to show up. I have searched through programmes and can not see it anywhere.

Is there something I should have done at time of upgrade?

I am using Windows XP 2002 version

Thanks

Linda

rikerz wrote:

Linda, right click on the lightbulb in the lower right hand side of your control bar on the main windows page and go to Hardware Utility..

I do not have the light bulb showing, nor can I access it via All Programs / Light-O-Rama / Light-O-Rama Control Panel as stated in the Help file.

I did have access to control panel when using Version 1.6.

Linda

mmaness wrote:

The control panel can be accessed via the Hardare Utility.

I am obviously missing something ( but it is getting late- 11.00pm here)

I accessed the hardware utility via Start / Light-O-Rama / Hardware Utility but can not see the control panel option. I see the LOR controll button under the light bulb but this is for controller test

Linda

Linda,

Look for "LORTray.exe" located in your LOR folder.

For most people, the path is going to be C:Program FilesLight-O-Rama - That folder should have the executable file listed above, which is the control panel you speak of.

Don wrote:

Linda,

Look for "LORTray.exe" located in your LOR folder.

For most people, the path is going to be C/program FilesLight-O-Rama - That folder should have the executable file listed above, which is the control panel you speak of.

Don
Yes I can see this file but when I right click and select ' open' nothing happens

It sounds to me that you may have had a problem with the install. I think would uninstall LOR, run the regwipe program, do a fresh install of 1.?, run the sequencer once, upgrade to 2.016.

Brian Mitchell wrote:

It sounds to me that you may have had a problem with the install. I think would uninstall LOR, run the regwipe program, do a fresh install of 1.?, run the sequencer once, upgrade to 2.016.

That is basically what I had to do on one of my machines..