Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween no music sequence

MikeA

I have a 16 CCR tree I want to set up for Halloween with just scary images and such to play on a loop with no music.  Does anyone have something like this?

8 hours ago, MikeA said:

I have a 16 CCR tree I want to set up for Halloween with just scary images and such to play on a loop with no music.  Does anyone have something like this?

I don't have any sequences like that, but I do have a lot, and I do mean A LOT of Halloween Graphics I could possibly zip up and send to you.   If you use SuperStar {I don't currently, perhaps one day} you could load the graphic in SS and let SS do most of the work.   I know that's how a lot of folks create their graphic displays using RGB pixels for their displays here.

I think if using just the SE, it would take a lot of time, trial and error to get a graphic to look right and would need to be done completely manually. 

I don't think you can import a JPG, GIF or any other type of graphic file into the SE and it help you to do some of the work. {But don't hold me to that, I've never done it, so it might be possible.  I really don't know if it can be done as easy in the SE{if at all} as it can in SS from what I've read and seen folks do with SS.}

You can't put them in se Orville can you send me the Halloween  graphic please thanks James Morris hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

11 hours ago, james morris said:

You can't put them in se Orville can you send me the Halloween  graphic please thanks James Morris hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

I'll see if I can collect them up and put them in all in a ZIP file and send them to you sometime today if possible {providing the winds don't knock the power out, although doesn't seem as bad as they said}..  If the file happens to be too big for them, I'll post them to my OneDrive and send you the link where you can download them.  Hopefully I'll get it done today {Wed. 9/4/2019, I'll start working on that as soon as I have my morning coffee! ;)}.  Fingers crossed I'll get it done today.

There are quite a few I have that are animated GIF's.  Are animated GIF's even usable for sequencing in SuperStar?   And if you don't have an SS license, can a sequence made with SS by someone that does and the SS file imported into SE{I think that can be done?} even usable by another person that doesn't have SS?

Edited by Orville

15 hours ago, james morris said:

Email Sent.  Got it done!  Yay!  Have Fun with them James.  BTW: had to send a link, Hotmail didn't like the size and rejected sending it direct.  So I also set up my Christmas graphic files for you to get as well.   Figured may as well kill 2 Holidays at one sitting. :D

I do not use SS yet.  I don't want the learning curve right now.  Maybe next year but this year getting the 16 CCR's running is all I can handle.  That and completely changing my layout to accommodate the 16 CCR tree.

• The topic was locked